Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Science is fun!

Welcome all! I'll try my best to bring you science news in a digestible form (for your brain, anyway).  My main interests lie in all things space-related, so expect quite a bit of that. I will, however, take requests for other areas of science and do my best to explain it like you're five.

My goal for this blog is to make current science accessible for my friends, family and whoever else might read this.  I feel that it's extremely important for everyone to be at least semi-science literate, and unfortunately modern journalism tends to exceptionalize and editorialize even scientific papers.  

I hope to bring you all a daily (or more) dose of science news that you can easily understand and share, and thus create a scientific society.

No comments:

Post a Comment